XERO Invoicing - Advanced
Following on from Xero Invoicing - Beginners, this course provides the more advanced use in invoicing.
15 August2 hours, 03:30 PM - 05:30 PM
We will cover the more advanced features available with Xero invoicing. Perfect for business owners and administration staff looking for a higher level and more efficiencies around their Xero use. We will guide you through tips and tricks to make the invoicing processes faster and more efficient with the aim to free up more time for growing your business.
From this Xero session you should come away being able to:
- Enter invoices and bills from Xero files
- Use inventory system to make invoice preparation more efficient
- Ability to use quotes and integrate these with invoicing
- Create purchase orders and be able to create a bill from the purchase order
- Assign expenses to customer from a bill or reconciliation and add that expense directly to a customer’s invoice
- Set up repeating invoices for those regular invoices charged or received
- Know how to offset a bill against a sales invoices
- Have knowledge of Xero smart lists and how these can benefit your business
Laptops provided, alternatively you can bring your own if preferred.
Have attended Invoicing Beginners course or confident in the basic use of Xero invoicing.